The world is quite literally your oyster!
• Write your own vows to each other, which you can either read yourselves, or I can read them for you if you feel you can’t deliver them in front of your guests. If you need help putting something together I am here to guide you!
• You can involve your family, children or friends in a beautiful, visually exciting, symbolic ritual to represent your union. There are lots of very lovely rituals that we can do. If this is something you’d like to explore, we can have a chat about it during our consultation.
• Family & friends (or indeed yourselves!) can do readings, sing or perform music.
• Why not have a poignant moment to remember loved ones you have lost, who can’t be with you on your special day?
• Dog ring bearers, groomsmen throwing confetti, a slide show, a sing along- whatever makes your heart smile and represents you as a couple!